Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed
What is Dry Cleaning?
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent other than water. It is used to clean fabrics that degrade in water, and delicate fabrics that cannot withstand the rough and tumble of a washing machine and clothes dryer.
Why dry cleaning?
Dry cleaning cleans clothes for which laundering is not suitable. Delicate fabric materials or garments like your expensive wedding gown, business suit, holiday winter wears or leather jacket, curtains, stage costume, velvet or silk clothes that require special delicate care and cannot withstand the rough and tumble of a washing machine and dryer. Big Mama’s dry cleaning process uses only non-toxic environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals and solvents as the cleaning agent. Some advantages of dry cleaning:
- Dry cleaning process prevent the fabric materials from damaged and retain the texture of the fabric
- Colors do not bleed on dry cleaning color fading or bleeding unlike the normal washing
- Dry Cleaning also help to extend the shelf life of your garment
- The best effective cleaning process for the stain remover for clothing, curtain, linen, and carpet.
- It causes no shrinkage of the fabric
- It does not flatten the pile of fabrics such as velvet
- Finishes such as moireing are retained even after dry cleaning
- Stains are more readily removed by dry-cleaning
Some disadvantages of dry cleaning:
- Dry cleaning is slightly expensive as compare to the normal laundering
- Many dry cleaning solvents are harmful to health if inhaled for long duration unlike ours using non-toxic environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals and solvents as the cleaning agent.
- After cleaning with solvents, a certain unpleasant smell tends to be retained by the articles, unlike our process.
How dry cleaning services achieved?
Our company is equipped with the advanced modern dry cleaning technology to give you the best dry cleaning results that you deserve, At the same time with our especially environmental friendly solvents that will prevent any damage fabric during to dry clean process. Garments are cool on a deodorizing cycle to completely remove any traces of solvent, followed by circulating outside air over that passes through a vapour recovery filter made from activated carbon and polymer resins. After the aeration cycle, your garments will be completely clean and ready for press, packaging, delivery, and collection. Looking for a peace of mind, making the right dry cleaning expert is important.
Contact us now for a free pick up at your house door or companies or workplace. Rest assured our price has no hidden cost and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Get In Touch With Us
Let Us Help You with Our Dry Cleaning & Laundry Care Services.